Sunday, July 09, 2006

Something something like a Ready Made

Alright I don't remember the words to that Beck song but I do remember going, finally, to the ReadyMadeMarket today.

To no one's surprise it was really rather good. It was also madly busy in places, which made me, a rather tiny slip of material thing, a bit overwhelmed. Luckily I bumped into a friend who was similarly overawed and also terribly hung over which is what you want on a Sunday.

I purchased this rather fabulous bracelet on my way out which I am going to try very hard not to lose. Don't you think it brings out the colour in my eyes?



I had an even better bangle in this style but unfortunately I lost it one night in a haze of red wine/poker/boredom-induced-boy-lolling badness. After I'd just glued the damn thing back together too after JZ had thrown it on the ground (repeatedly) to see what would happen (result: it broke)

I wanted to buy a brooch of a camel whose insides seem to promise a trip to the exotic Arabian nights but there was no price and I got scared and had to run away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home