Monday, October 23, 2006

Handjobs for the Holidays



Sunday morning I found myself cycling into the dawn which was not something I'd done in awhile. I'd like to thank pre-daylight savings and the hard partying crew of Fitzroy.

I'd been dancing with a mirror for some hours previously although the image cracked when I shoved my finger up my nose to see if he'd copy that too (in fact, not so much).

I was never allowed/interested in going to blue light discos when I was a young un but that party seemed a lot like The Best Blue Light Disco You Never Went To. There was mad making out, there was booze, there were dark/brightly lit alleys. It was awesome.

It was also awesome to leave while hearing one of my own personal complaints being aired by a stranger. Namely Night Birds. God I hate the sound of birds at about 4/5am. Why must they twitter, why??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home