Monday, November 27, 2006

Just quietly

So.... as some of my friends would know, for awhile there I was all "merrmeow, no one ever comments, everyone hates me, meh meh meh" etc ad neuseum.

Having just listened to my parents take TWO HOURS to try to book a ticket to the Marriage of Figaro using the Power Of The Internet (note - my parents failed miserably in their attempt) I am beginning to suspect that a) this house = not so techonologically adept and also b) I am ungood with details.



Then there were some errors with the republishing of this blog and, frankly, it all became a little bit too hard. At the risk of sounding all Malibu "let's bake cookies so the boys will like us" Stacey, I ... am just not that interested in the "why" or "how" of Blogger. I just hope that now it works good and that. And that I can look forward to a glorious comment-free future where it will be so because I CHOSE it to be like that/I have not friends. Not because I am too retarded to work out the moderating status of this blog.


as an end note - I have no idea where those comments went. I saw them, I clicked republish and now... ? Damnit. Where are those cookies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home