Monday, August 21, 2006

Grey, Ordinary

So yesterday I was jolted awake by a vistor buzzing to be let in at the ungodly hour of... um... 12.30pm. This suprise attack on my sanity meant that I seemed to have been catapulted past feelings of "hobo's remorse" straight into smug self-congratulations that I had spent a blameless night getting utterly trashed at an over-crowded party and had done nothing bad to anybody. OR HAD I?



I was somewhere like this. Only without the lights. I knew too many people. I became paranoid/obsessed with over-share. I shared a cab home with two girls I didn't know and bummed a cigarette when I don't even smoke. It was the greatest cigarette I have ever smoked.

It's ok - I just caught up with NoLogic and she assured me that despite being in imminent danger of sliding off the couch I never actually did it and after burbling crap at her for awhile I left. We both turned angrily on Gynga when he dared suggest that perhaps we had danced at this party. Never!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home