Thursday, December 07, 2006

Burnt Cheese

Last night was my 'surprise' party. It wasn't a surprise for me so much as it might've been, in retrospect, a surprise to JZ who, when programming "something for herbert" into his phone ages ago and offering his casa as a backdrop, was probably thinking more along the lines of a quiet evening with La Benninng and maybe one or two civilised others.



The evening was, I think, a success. I managed to make one of the worst meals of my life for the hoards but I'm hoping they were too drunk to notice. I got to find out a friend's Magic Number (always intriguing), I lied badly, I swam through olympic pools worth of wine (it felt like, the next day), I played some of the most retarded table tennis of my life. I got lovely presents and hugged my friends wildly. So itunes got it wrong after all. Suck on that!

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Wish I'd been at that party. Everyone loves drunken table tennis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home