Monday, January 15, 2007

Look It's A Yak

Inside A Sak.

Sunday morning started with Gynger doing his patented "there's cleaning up going on, why - I must be leaving!" routine and a strong pot of coffee being made after the debris from Margarita (and daiquiri) night was cleaned away.

And since I am no fan of the cricket it was time to revisit a cartoon that JZ and I first discovered back in the green-haze days of North Melbourne and which, thanks to the power of the interweb and various...things... within it... we are able to watch all over again.

Angry Beavers!



I'd never seen this episode before Sunday but I think it might be my favourite. Wait for the 9.55 minute mark. Although upon repeat viewing I think Norb should've been wearing a shirt or big glasses or something. Then again, if Public Enemy and the Beastie Boys morphed into each other then maybe they would look like beavers?

I wrote an essay about the Angry Beavers at uni once. It was a hard concept to sell to my drag-dressing lesbian lecturer. I still think it was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home