Monday, January 08, 2007

Blue Water High


The Sunday Social Club Go Swimming


So over the weekend I had the pleasure of house sitting a house with an awesome pool and a fantastic deck. Between running to the toilet to wee out all the beer and cocktails we'd been drinking, the social club found itself most of the time immersed in water or lounging meters from water thinking very seriously about getting back into it.

The few hours of each day that I myself was not doing any of the above mentioned things I still felt as though I should be dressed, superhero style, ready for any moment when I would be forced to plunge back into the pool again. Which meant I spent most of the weekend in my bikini with a t-shirt over it.

So what I'm saying is, "Blue Water High" is a piece of stunning cinema verite and I am totally down with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home