Saturday, December 23, 2006

Best [insert noun here] Ever

So as my comrades were lounging in the dirt a few weekends ago at Meredith, one of us was moved to proclaim that it was "the best Meredith everrrrrr". This is a statement that needs to be made every year so I didn't pay too much attention to it at the time - until I found myself branding many things around me as "the best thing everrrr".

Last weekend I had The Best Summer Sunday Everrr, complete with hungover drinking, sunshine, lounging, parks and mum jokes.



Thursday I had the Best First Plunge Into The Pool For Summer Everrr as I lept into the deep end of the Fitzroy pool, out of the intense 40 degree heat.

I recently had The Best Cherries Everrr (ever, really - ever).

At least once a week I find myself thinking I have Best Shuffle Mix Everrr on my ipod.

I do not think this is the Best Post I've ever written though. Hm.

1 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger I'm not Craig said...

Not sure if this is the best post you've written ever, but let's face it, the bar is pretty freakin' high.

HAve a wondeful Christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home