Friday, December 15, 2006

Blind

Some of my friends from time to time will ask me "Why do you never wear your glasses, herbert?" They follow that up with suggestions that maybe I wouldn't look so cross all the time if I could actually see better and perhaps I would be a happier and perkier memeber of society if only I would just put on the specs every now and then.



To which I would often reply something along the lines of "rack off, bitches, but please come closer because I cannot see you to death glare at you adequately, pleasethankyougoodbye"

For further support for my No Glasses policy I offer them the title of John Grisham's latest thriller which I spied on the side of a tram this afternoon:

An Innocent Ham



The electrifying new page turned from America's number one author. Follow the plight of Pernice, grossly glazed against her will. Will she succumb to the insidious cheap marmalade? Will she uncover the truth behind the cloves? A perfect stocking filler fo your loved one this Christmas.

I also got to walk past "orgasmworld" on my way back to work. A more intriguing place than "organiserWorld", surely.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but the thing Herbs is neglecting to mention is that she looks cute like banana caramel pie in glasses! Do it. DO IT.

Gla-sses! Gla-sses! Gla-sses!

[I embrace the rally mentality. What do we want, eyewear, when do we want it, etc etc]

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Kate said...

You are kind, A*, but misleading.

Those damn glasses are wonky from when I sat on them four years ago and displease me mightily. Plus you encourage eyewear wearing to compensate for your own frustrated desire for eyewear. Ha!

Orgasmworld for all, I say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home