Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Little Black Dress

I have a weakness for black dresses. As with black tops I seem to always find myself fondling the only black dress in a store filled with brightly coloured other things and crooning to it "you look just like all my other black dresses, I must have you!"



Last night, through the magic of Spakattak, I got to view an even more awesome black dress than any I currently have in my wardrobe. It belonged to Julia Zemiro and I was so enamoured of it that I availed myself of dutch courage and found myself slurringasking her very polietly where she got it from. Then I got to undo her zipper and read the label. Best night ever.

The morning after hurt though. Not just because I had convinced myself that I didn't have to work when I really really did but also because the name on the label didn't come up in google. How is that possible? I thought everything was on "the grid" these days. We are all trapped in that hideous song. Forever and ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home