Monday, January 08, 2007

1 New Message

I kicked off today by lounging in my dressing gown for three hours, thinking seriously about never having a shower at all and then listening to M.I.A. in lieu of actually doing anything, y'know, meaningful.

Since I've done little today except, well, dress myself, I offer you a recent text exchange that made me laugh (and then cry over the emptiness of my own existence. Oh you know it didn't):

NoLogic:
Thanks for the hospitality on Friday, it stopped me dying like an old person in the heat. You still out there or at work?

Herbert
Dying of boredom back home in herbertland. Judge Judy for once has 2 middleclass claiments. How can she rule based on class now?

NoLogic:
Maybe like the north koreans? Your grandfather was a criminal, you get life sentence too? I'm bleeding and can't get a house, even tried bribing real estate

Damnit, when a bleeding girl can't even bribe "real estate" (which makes me think of a Monopoly board for some reason) what the dickens has gone wrong with our society? Must one use ones' blood for evil rather than good? A few Carrie style moves in order to gain the perfect two bedroom house in Northcote, for example?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home