Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What's that Skip?

Last night I had dinner with Jumble(sale) who perpetually manages to out late even me. Luckily for him I wasn't overly "zenned" from my preggers-woman-yoga (you can see why I wouldn't be overly zenned by that, no?) and was able to speak both polietly AND in words of greater than monosyllables when I saw him

Anyway, long story short we met at the Union and mere seconds after placing our order realised that the lure of the roo of The Napier was too great to be denied. Jumble was moved to enact a classic piece of "Dining Out Theatre" (the unnamed "engagement") in order to experience the below:



+



=



You have to eat skippy at least once to understand just HOW the earth will move for you. My god. Why did I waste so much of my life over the burgers at that pub?

The point of this post though was that I may have relayed a no-names-no-packdrill version about a certain incident already recorded on this blog to Jumble. He, in kind, responded with a story involving a friend, a first boyfriend, and a cunnilingus session that was apparently so accomplished it resulted in the boy wearing both chocolate and lemonade on his face. Jumble used this incident to moralise about the amazingness of the human body, the way that one can never know how individuals will respond to stimulus and something about "anxiety" that apparently hit too close to Jumble's home. Either way, I was forced to salute Jumble's circumspection and appreciation of, well, the nice-ities of human nakedness and so I am recasting a post that perhaps only three people have ever read. Still. It's the thought that counts, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home