Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Street

So occasionally I find myself wondering if I am the only one who wanders the streets of her own neighbourhood slightly fearing the accidental encounter with The Other who is (un?)fortunate enough to work in the streets by my "town".

I'll find myself at five in the afternoon wondering "is it safe to buy feta now? should I wait til after six? what if I bump into him on the way out of the deli? what then? do I act natural? fuck!" And then I feel resentful that I can't even buy cheese in my own neighbourhood without overthinking it.



Anyway, the whole point of this is, I'm sitting in east brunswick wondering if I can make it home to the 'hood without doing anything to embarassss/illegalise myself. I'm sure I can do it. Totally.

Fuck it is hot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home